BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let me introduce myself...

My name is Rhea and I am mom to 5 boys ages 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1. I have always tried to make the "Green living change", but due to lack of support and constant bad mouthing about my decisions by overly influential family members, I have never really done my full conversion.

Well, since I am now my own person~and have a lot less "influence and criticism" in my life, I have decided to go full swing into my green conversion. I am doing everything that I can to reduce my family's footprint on this planet, with much help from those who matter most to me...my boys..(and the older hunky type of boy) LOL! There is only so much I can do now, because we have the possibility of moving to a new home, but I want this house as green as I can.

In this blog I want to share all my recipe's that I come up with, and my thoughts on green products and issues. I am still in a learning process, and I want to learn from everyone and anyone I can. I am excited about this and I hope to make a lot of new Green friends, and teach my "ungreen" and "Green Learning" friends everything that I learn!

0 comments: